Indicators that the Vision is being achieved:
- The number of discovery-based initiatives with clinical, scientific and/or economic impact has increased.
- Our faculty, staff, students and alumni are engaged across colleges, healthcare systems, industrial partners and professional associations to address healthcare needs.
- Faculty, staff, students and alumni pursue and achieve positions of leadership that impact education, research, policy, and delivery of care related to human health.
- The education of students incorporates knowledge of cultural differences in healthcare delivery and effectiveness.
- We are providing access for a diverse student population that fosters a culture of inclusiveness and success.
- SMK Farmasi Indonesia is a global model for leading enhancements in human health.
- Our graduates are proactively recruited by leading employers.
- There is an increase in the number of students entering advanced professional training and/or post-graduate education.
- Medication safety and practice are enhanced as a result of our collaborative efforts with other professionals to develop and manage systems.
- The number of new synergies (partnerships, collaborations and strategic alliances at the local, regional, national and global levels) has increased.
- Educate and train students to become leading pharmacists and scientists,
- Advance scientific discovery and development, and
- Maximize global health outcomes through patient care and public service.
- Attracting and retaining talented and diverse faculty, staff and students.
- Delivering a contemporary and innovative professional curriculum that empowers students to advance pharmacy's contribution to healthcare and to provide excellent patient care.
- Generating, integrating, and applying knowledge across disciplines to advance discovery, learning and engagement in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Producing world class scientists for academia and industry.
- Establishing new synergies: partnerships, collaborations and strategic alliances at the local, regional, national and global levels.
biochemistry, are not always clear-cut; and often, collaborative teams from various disciplines research together.
Pharmacology is sometimes considered a fourth discipline of pharmacy. Although pharmacology is essential to the study of pharmacy, it is not specific to pharmacy. Therefore it is usually considered to be a field of the broader sciences.
Pharmacoinformatics is considered another new discipline, for systematic drug discovery and development with efficiency and safety.
- American Society for Pharmacy Law
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy
- Classification of Pharmaco-Therapeutic Referrals
- Clinical pharmacy
- Consultant pharmacist
- Evidence-based pharmacy in developing countries
- History of pharmacy
- Hospital pharmacy
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
- International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation
- List of pharmacies
- List of pharmacy associations
- List of pharmacy organizations in the United Kingdom
- List of pharmacy schools
- Nuclear pharmacy
- Online pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical company
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Pharmacy Automation - The Tablet Counter
- Pharmacy residency
- Pharmacy informatics
- Professional Further Education in Clinical Pharmacy and Public Health
- Raeapteek (one of the oldest continuously run pharmacies in Europe)
List of Pharmacy Journals
- Pharmacy Professionals Guide Guide for Pharmacy students and Teachers Pharmacists
- Navigator History of Pharmacy Collection of internet resources related to the history of pharmacy
- RPSGB Museum Information Sheets Illustrated information sheets on objects in the history of pharmacy
- History of Pharmacy Web Pages Perbo's History of Pharmacy Web Pages
- Soderlund Pharmacy Museum - Information about the history of the American Drugstore
- The Lloyd Library Library of botanical, medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific books and periodicals, and works of allied sciences
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy American Institute of the History of Pharmacy—resources in the history of pharmacy
- International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Federation representing national associations of pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists. Information and resources relating to pharmacy education, practice, science and policy
- Pharmaboard FSR BioPharm German association of pharmacy students
- Watkins, Elizabeth Siegel, “From History of Pharmacy to Pharmaceutical History,” Pharmacy in History, 51 (no. 1, 2009), 3–13.
- (Japanese) Asai,T. (1985). Nyokan Tūkai. Tokyo: Kōdan-Sha.
- (French) Titsingh, Isaac, ed. (1834). [Siyun-sai Rin-siyo/Hayashi Gahō, 1652], Nipon o daï itsi ran; ou, Annales des empereurs du Japon. Paris: Oriental Translation Fund of Great Britain and Ireland....Click link for digitized, full-text copy of this book (in French)
- High Performance Pharmacy - A landmark study in hospital pharmacy performance based on an extensive literature review and the collective experience of the Health Systems Pharmacy Executive Alliance.